Table Tennis is a singles event across men's and women's competitions.
Table Tennis is not a qualification sport at the Australian University Games and as such teams do not need to qualify at their regional university games event.
The competition program is scheduled across four days.
The initial competition schedule is:
- Monday 3 July 2017 - 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 4 July 2017 - 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 5 July - 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 6 July - 9:00am - 5:00pm
More information will be available in the near future, please check back regularly for update
262-282 Anakie Road
Bell Post Hill
- Surface Type - 4 tables on a Sprung timber floor court.
- Warm Up areas - No additional table-tennis tables for warm up
- Car parking - 215 car/bus parks available
- The centre has toilets, disabled toilets, change rooms, and is part of the sports Hub for Badminton, Volleyball, Futsal and Table tennis
- Seating Capacity - 100
- Catering - The Leisuretime Sports Centre has its own café
- Bus: Fenwick St/Ryrie St (Geelong CBD) Route 22 bus towards North Shore Station (via Anakie Rd). Get off at stop Bell Post Shopping Centre/Anakie Rd (Norlane), 2mins (190m) walk to Leisuretime Sports Centre
- Petrol - The nearest petrol station is, Caltex Woolworths, 290/306 Anakie Rd, Norlane VIC 3214
Draws will not be made available until the week before the event, with results made accessible once the event has commenced.
MEN - DRAW RESULTS
WOMEN - DRAW RESULTS