Squash is an individual sport across men's and women's competitions. The sport will be played on indoor courts and matches will consist of the best of five games to 11 points. An unlimited number of players of either gender may enter however, should the event reach capacity team managers will be asked to rank their players so that selections achieve a balance of players from all universities entered. Final competition format will be determined by the number of competitors entered.
The competition program is scheduled across four days.
The initial competition schedule is:
- Monday 3 July 2017 - 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 4 July 2017 - 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 5 July - 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 6 July - 9:00am - 5:00pm
More information will be available in the near future, please check back regularly for update
262-282 Anakie Road
Bell Post Hill
- Surface Type - 8 Sprung timber floor courts
- Warm Up areas - Available, access to unused courts will be provided
- Car parking - 215 car/bus parks available
- The centre has toilets, disabled toilets, change rooms, and is part of the sports Hub for Badminton, Volleyball, Futsal and Table tennis
- Seating Capacity - 100
- Catering - The Leisuretime Sports Centre has its own café
- Bus: Fenwick St/Ryrie St (Geelong CBD) Route 22 bus towards North Shore Station (via Anakie Rd). Get off at stop Bell Post Shopping Centre/Anakie Rd (Norlane), 2mins (190m) walk to Leisuretime Sports Centre
- Petrol - The nearest petrol station is, Caltex Woolworths, 290/306 Anakie Rd, Norlane VIC 3214
Draws will not be made available until the week before the event, with results made accessible once the event has commenced.
MEN - DRAW RESULTS
WOMEN - DRAW RESULTS