Netball is a team sport across mixed and women's competitions. The sport is played on an indoor court and will feature matches of 4 x 15 minutes quarters. Registration requires a minimum squad of 10 players and a maximum of 14. There must be a minimum of 5 players to avoid incurring a forfeit. Each team may cross accredit up to a maximum of 3 players.
Netball is a qualification sport in the mixed and women's competitions for the Australian University Games and requires teams to qualify via their regional university games event.
The competition program is scheduled across four days.
The initial competition schedule is:
- Monday 3 July 2017 - 9:00am - 7:30pm
- Tuesday 4 July 2017 - 9:00am - 7:30pm
- Wednesday 5 July - 9:00am - 7:30pm
- Thursday 6 July - 9:00am - 5:00pm
More information will be available in the near future, please check back regularly for update
- Surface Type - 3 wooden floor courts
- Warm Up areas - There are no designated warm-up areas
- Car parking - 90 car parks available
- The venue has toilets, disabled toilets, and change rooms
- Seating Capacity - 300
- Catering - Food and drinks will be available from the onsite Canteen
- Bus: Geelong Railway Station/Railway Tce (Geelong) Platform Bay 6. Route 60 / 61 bus towards Drysdale (via Clifton Springs). Get off at stop Geelong-Portarlington Rd/Jetty Rd (Drysdale)
- Petrol - The nearest petrol station is, Caltex, 345 Jetty Rd, Drysdale. 1.3km away.
Draws will not be made available until the week before the event, with results made accessible once the event has commenced.
MIXED - DRAW RESULTS
WOMEN - DRAW RESULTS