Lacrosse is team sport played as an open competition. The competition will be the Australian Lacrosse Association Lacrosse Fives rules.
The sport will be played on indoor courts and matches will consist of 2 x 10 minute halves with a 2 minute half time break.
Registration requires a minimum squad of 6 players and a maximum of 9 players. Teams may cross accredit a maximum of 2 players from other sports.
Format will include pool and progression matches. Final competition formats will be decided following the close of entries.
Draft Competition timetable*
Monday 3 July: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday 4 July: 9:00am - 5:00pm
*timetable is subject to change, please check back regularly for updates.
KD Stewart Centre
- Surface Type - 2 wooden courts
- Warm Up areas - There are no warm up areas located at the venue
- Car parking - Parking available at several locations across the Waurn Ponds campus
• Ticketed parking from 8:30 am-4:30 pm
• Costs $1.50 p/h up to $6.00 per day
• Pay online via Cell-O-Park
• Links to Android & iOS apps
- Access to toilets, disabled toilets, and change rooms can be found in KD Stewart Centre, Alfred Deakin Drive, Deakin - Waurn Ponds
- Catering - There are various catering options available on-campus, Buildings JB/NA/Library
- Buses - Geelong Station - Deakin University via Highton (Route 43). Departs from Geelong Station and runs via Railway Tce, Pigdons Rd and Alfred Deakin Dr to Deakin University, Waurn Ponds
- Petrol - The nearest petrol station is, Coles Express, 135-177 Colac Rd, Grovedale VIC 3216
Draws will not be made available until the week before the event, with results made accessible once the event has commenced.
OPEN - DRAW RESULTS
The rules for Lacrosse are currently being finalised and will be uploaded shortly.
Rules will be played in accordance with the Australian Lacrosse Association Lacrosse Fives rules (also known as modcrosse rules)