Golf is an individual sport played as an open competition across 4 rounds.
Golf is not a qualification sport for the Australian University Games and as such individuals do not need to qualify at their Regional University Games event.
The winner of the Golf competition will receive a wildcard entry into their respective State Amateur Championships.
Tee off times will be available online a week prior to SUGs.
Format will include four rounds at Curlewis Golf Course
Monday 3 July: Tee off time TBA
Tuesday 4 July: Tee off time TBA
Wednesday 5 July: Tee off time TBA
Thursday 6 July: Tee off time TBA
Timetable is subject to change, please check back regularly for updates.
1345 Portarlington Road
- Surface Type - Natural grass. 18-hole course measures 6,150 meters and is a challenging par-72
- Warm Up areas - Warm up area available
- Car parking - 180 car parks available
- The 18-hole course and club room has toilets, disabled toilets, change rooms, onsite ATM and for a fee, pull buggy and club hire and Pro shop
- Catering - Venue has a bistro on-site. Outside food not allowed
- Bus - Geelong Railway Station/Railway Tce (Geelong) Platform Bay 6. Route 60 or 61 bus towards St Leonards (via Portarlington). When traveling on McHarrys notify the driver and the bus will stop at entrance to golf course
- Petrol - The nearest petrol station is, Caltex, 331 Jetty Rd, Drysdale 5km