Dodgeball is competitive team sport in an open competition. The sport is played on indoor courts and matches will consist of 2x 20 minute halves with a 5 minute half time break.
Registration requires a minimum squad of 6 players and a maximum of 12 players. The minimum number to take the field without incurring a forfeit is 6 players. There are no cross accreditations allowed for this sport.
Format will include pool and progression matches. Final competition formats will be decided following the close of entries.
Draft Competition timetable*
Wednesday 5 July: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday 6 July: 9:00am - 5:00pm
*timetable is subject to change, please check back regularly for updates.
KD Stewart Centre
- Surface Type - 2 wooden courts
- Warm Up areas - There are no warm up areas located at the venue
- Car parking - Parking available at several locations across the Waurn Ponds campus
• Ticketed parking from 8:30 am-4:30 pm
• Costs $1.50 p/h up to $6.00 per day
• Pay online via Cell-O-Park
• Links to Android & iOS apps
- Access to toilets, disabled toilets, and change rooms can be found in KD Stewart Centre, Alfred Deakin Drive, Deakin - Waurn Ponds
- Catering - There are various catering options available on-campus, Buildings JB/NA/Library
- Buses - Geelong Station - Deakin University via Highton (Route 43). Departs from Geelong Station and runs via Railway Tce, Pigdons Rd and Alfred Deakin Dr to Deakin University, Waurn Ponds
- Petrol - The nearest petrol station is, Coles Express, 135-177 Colac Rd, Grovedale VIC 3216
Draws will not be made available until the week before the event, with results made accessible once the event has commenced.
OPEN - DRAW RESULTS
The rules for Dodgeball are currently being finalised and will be uploaded shortly.
Rules will be played in accordance Dodgeball Federation Australia rules