Badminton is an individual sport across men's and women's singles competitions. Matches are played on indoor courts and will be based on the best of 3 games to 21 points. Final competition format will be determined by the number of competitors entered.
The competition program is scheduled across four days.
The initial competition schedule is:
- Monday 3 July 2017 - 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday 4 July 2017 - 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday 5 July - 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday 6 July - 9:00am - 5:00pm
More information will be available in the near future, please check back regularly for update
Geelong Badminton Centre
262-282 Anakie Road
Bell Post Hill
- Surface Type - 6 rubber mat courts
- Warm Up areas - Access to unused courts for warm up available
- Car parking - There are 215 spaces for cars and buses at the venue
- Venue has toilets, disabled toilets, and change rooms
- Seating capacity - 80-100
- Catering - The Leisuretime Sports Centre has its own café onsite
- Bus - Fenwick St/Ryrie St (Geelong CBD) Route 22 bus towards North Shore Station (via Anakie Rd). Get off at stop Bell Post Shopping Centre/Anakie Rd (Norlane), 2mins (190m) walk to Leisuretime Sports Centre.
- Petrol - The nearest petrol station is, Caltex Woolworths, 290/306 Anakie Rd, Norlane VIC 3214
Draws will not be made available until the week before the event, with results made accessible once the event has commenced.
MEN - DRAW RESULTS
WOMEN - DRAW RESULTS